Thursday, March 17, 2011

England Dan & John Ford Coley - Fables





















England Dan & John Ford Coley - Fables
A&M Records SP-4350 (1972)


Side One
1. Simone
2. Casey
3. Free The People
4. What I'm Doing


Side Two
1. Carolina
2. Tomorrow
3. Candles Of Our Lives
4. Matthew
5. Stay By The River


Personnel:
Russ Kunkel - drums
Jim Gordon - drums
Hal Blaine - drums
Paul Humphrey - drums
John Guerin - drums
Reinee Press - bass
Jack Conrad - bass
Max Bennett - bass
Larry Mahoberac - piano
Larry Knechtel - piano
Louie Shelton - guitar
Clarence McDonald - organ
Don Randi - organ
Bobby Porter - percussion

1 comment:

  1. I love this pair and this is the album I like best. I regret not find it on CD here in Brazil. I still have the single record with the songs "Simone" and "Casey". Jim, like your blog. Greetings from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete